Friday, August 14, 2009

A "Zit" I can't leave alone

This is so "me" that I couldn't resist putting it up. I mean, far be it for me to toot my own horn, but toot, toot, baby! This is my voice and delicate demeanor at it's best. Keep your fingers crossed that I get signed for another 30 or so recording sessions, and please, hit the 5 star rating even if you hate it. That simple little "pay it forward" gesture makes sure I get the money I need to help take some of the burden off my incredibly hard working husband's mind, and who knows, that may make him not pull you over for a traffic violation...we're all in this together!

http://www.lvrj.com/comicskingdom/?view_id=3&feature_id=Zits_Video&feature_date=2009-06-15

For the life of me I can't figure out how to hyperlink this particular page...I'm so sorry. I'm hoping good ol' old school copying and pasting will do. Thanks!

Cheers,
Una
Unabridged

No comments:

Post a Comment