Sunday, December 27, 2009

Behind the scenes in a real world Vogue session

Photography is a great love of mine, and since I've been on this quest to find the perfect photographer for our 20th WeddingVersary, I have found a whole new world has opened up since I was a photography major! This video, to me, has to be one of the freshest, and most beautiful pieces of self marketing I have ever seen. I'm all about self marketing, as a voice over artist, you have your Demo, your business card, and now, your website that doesn't show you, but shows what you do. Not an easy task and a eye watering $3500 life lesson. Let alone that this guy has an incredible talent, his pictures are really beautiful, it gets to show you, the person in front of the camera, what you might experience during your photo shoot. Enjoy!

As always,

Una

*Unabridged*

Metrophoto by Jason Magbanua from Oly Ruiz on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment