Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A day in the life 7.2

Ohhhh...I am cranky! On the 1-10 pain scale with 1o being "Getting out of bed isn't even an option today" and 1 being "Dressing in a little pinafore and singing The Hills Are Alive..."



I'm right about 7.2 today. My body is screamin' at me to get the hell off the laptop and eat and then rest whilst I immerse myself in an America's Next Top Model marathon. The reason I'm NOT resting, eating, and melting my brain with bad reality TV? Well....I am part of something really special, so mentally, I'm yodeling'!!!



New Media has become my new best friend. Because of a well loved and very funny comic strip that these brilliant men created with their hands and stories that brought relatability to all ages,
then there is the brilliant husband and wife that took it to a new level, the actors (this is where I come in) that brought the words to life, and the brilliant sound engineer that worked his magic, we made a comic strip come to life, and gave Jeremy and his friends and family in "Zits" a voice and movement.

I am so proud to be a part of it! Oh, by the way, I'm the voice of Jeremy's mother, Connie

http://www.comicskingdom.com/index.php/zits-motion-comics Click here to:
"See All About It: Everyday Woman Lands the Job of Her Dreams!!!"

A new one every Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment